Employer Pension Contributions Online
Welcome to SPPA's online services for employers of the Scottish Teachers' and National Health Service Superannuation Schemes.
Using this web service empoyers can:
- submit monthly pension contribution data,
- view data already submitted for previous months,
- manage contact/user details, and
- contact us with any pension contribution enquiries.
Just select the login button – you will need your username (existing email address), employer reference and password.
Registering for the 1st time?
Please follow our Step by Step Guide
- SPPA will email you with a token which is your individual identification code (Token ID).
- Select the register button to start the process.
- You will need your email address, employer reference and Token ID.
Don't know your employer reference or Token ID?
No problem, just contact us online or telephone 01896 893 000 and ask for Finance Contributions.
What happens after you have registered? You should login every month to submit your pension contribution data to SPPA.