I need to update my personal details

It is important you inform us of any changes to your personal details as soon as possible.

A change of address can be accepted over the telephone, by email or in writing. Simply contact the team on the details below.

A change of bank details must be requested in writing and be signed by the member, representative with power of attorney or legal guardian. You can post a letter with your new details to the address below or alternatively scan a written letter and email it as an attachment to the email address provided.

Please remember to provide a signature with your new bank details or we will be unable to update your details and your next pension payment may be delayed.

To change to your marital status, your name, or any other circumstances please put your request in writing, either by letter or email and provide copies of any supporting documentation i.e. marriage certificate, divorce decree etc.

Police and Fire Payroll Department
Scottish Public Pensions Agency
7 Tweedside Park

Telephone: 01896 893080

Link to Scottish Government Website