I need to update my details

contact usIt is important that you inform us of any changes to your address or banking details.

We can accept a change of address notification by telephone.

Please do not use email to notify us of a change in your bank details. This must be notified to us in writing and be signed by the member, representative with power of attorney or legal guardian. A change of details form can be accessed here.

In order to avoid payment failure, please ensure that your old bank account remains open until payment is made into your new account.

Payroll Department
Scottish Public Pensions Agency
7 Tweedside Park
Telephone: 01896 893 049

Link to Scottish Government Website