My Personal Circumstances Have Changed

It is important to keep the SPPA informed of any change in your circumstances, including change of address or marital status. Your employer will normally inform us of any change in your employment.

You can advise us of any change in address by writing to us or phoning on 01896 893000. For certain changes, such as nominating someone to receive a lump sum in the event of your death or for nominating a non-legal partner, you should complete the relevant form in our forms section.

As long as you can provide two out of the three unique identifiers, e.g. National Insurance Number, Date of Birth, Superannuation No, we can accept a change of address by email.  For information on who to contact go the Contacts section of the site.

Please submit any other changes, including marital status, or a change in bank details for pensioners, in writing to:

Scottish Public Pensions Agency
7 Tweedside Park

Link to Scottish Government Website